STS Mod Center provides avionics and instrument overhaul and repair services for general civil aviation and major commercial and military aircraft. Equipment types include a wide range of radios, flight control systems, communications and entertainment systems. Services include removal of redundant avionic systems, installation of new wiring, racks, LRU’s, connector end make off, quadrax terminations and post installation system tests.
We have built and installed hundreds of wiring harnesses into fixed-wing aircraft and we have the capability to assist you with the engineering and design of your wiring requirements. Our technical staff apply the highest industry-established quality standards throughout the process (purchasing, workmanship, traceability, paperwork, etc) from a single avionics system to a full suite upgrade. Our installation capabilities assure you that no installation is beyond our scope.
System Installation Capability:
• Inflight Connectivity (Satellite & ATG)
• Communication/Navigation Radio Packages
• Inflight Entertainment (IFE)
• Autopilot Installations
• Air Data Computer Upgrades
• Cockpit Voice Recorder Installations
• Electronic Flight Information System (EFIS) Retrofit Packages
• Flight Management Systems (GPS)
• Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B)